The conference will start on September 15 in the early afternoon (14:00 ca.) and finish on September 18 at lunchtime (13:00 ca.).
Click here for the most recent version of the conference program. Check also the EPSA page for more information.
Hybrid Format Instructions
The talks at EPSA21 will roughly evenly be split between online and in-person talks. Online talks will be streamed into classrooms, and in-person talks will be streamed into the web.
Access to the virtual classrooms is possible via the personalized member area of EPSA. Go to the page https://philsci.eu/Sys/Login, enter your credentials and choose “EPSA21 Online” from the menu tab conferences. You will then see all the virtual rooms.
If you are an in-person participant, you can follow online talks by moving to the corresponding (physical) classroom. Each online talk is also streamed into a classroom.
Special Meetings and Events
Apart from the regular talks, posters and keynotes, EPSA21 also features a list of exciting (in-person and online) meetings and satellite events:
- Monday 13 September, 18:00-19:00: Graduate Students Meeting (online)
- Wednesday 15 September, 10:00-12:00: Pre-Conference Roundtable: “Science Policies, Research Funding, and the Future of the University” (in person and online)
- Wednesday 15 September, 12:00-13:00: Women’s Caucus Meeting (online).
- Link: https://lse.zoom.us/j/88024601292; Meeting ID: 880 2460 1292
- Wednesday 15 September, 13:00-14:30: Women’s Caucus Lunch (Restaurant Banco di Sicilia, Via Arnaldo da Brescia 23, enrol here)
- Thursday 16 September, 13:30-15:00: Graduate Students Lunch (Restaurant Brace Pura, Via Roero di Cortanze 2)
- If you are interested to participate, just tell so at the registration desk. The lunch is paid by the university and it is an opportunity to socialize with other graduate students, especially in the light of the lack of personal contacts during the pandemic.
- Friday 17 September, 14:00-14:30: EJPS information session (in person and online)
- Friday 17 September, 14:30-15:00: BJPS Open Monographs session (in person and online)
- Friday 17 September, 14:30-15:00: EJPS “Meet the Editors” session (in person and online)